滚球App Impact Assessment (BIA) Guidelines
A 滚球App Impact Assessment (BIA) is the biodiversity component of a full Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA). Development projects that are in or near to sensitive areas such as 自然保护区, 自然领域 and areas of biodiversity interest, and all coastal and marine development projects, will be subject to greater scrutiny on their impacts to biodiversity.
The BIA guidelines provides reference for developers and industry professionals to understand the common requirements for the biodiversity component of an EIA. These guidelines are non-prescriptive and are meant to provide information on how biodiversity related impact assessments are carried out.
The main objectives of these guidelines are to:
- Serve as a self-learning tool for developers, and environmental consultants new to conducting BIAs
- Provide suggested methods for conducting baseline surveys
- Explain the key components of a robust impact assessment related to biodiversity
- Share best practices on biodiversity impact assessments conducted around the world
- Offer guidance on assessment matrices and mitigation measures
- Provide information on developing the biodiversity component of an environmental management and monitoring plan (EMMP)
View the BIA guidelines (PDF, 9.0MB)
Check out the recent changes to the guidelines
Please refer to the subsequent table on the recent changes that we have made to the guidelines (as of 7 Dec 2021).
||Inclusion of “Exotic-dominated Secondary Forest” as a habitat type into Table 2.1: Main Habitat Types in Singapore.